[cvsnt] Re: Trying to backtrack to 2.0.51d but getting errors...

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Wed Mar 30 22:03:19 BST 2005

> It's interesting that nobody noticed this all the way back to
2.0.51....
> I'd thought that mixing tags was more common than that.

I think that tag using is much more common in production then in test
setups and production is much more conservative to update to the latest
CVSNT versions. That might be the reason, why it was not caught.

JP

This email message, including any attachments, may contain confidential and proprietary information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify Brooks Automation, Inc. immediately by reply email or by calling Brooks US Headquarters at +1 978-262-2400. Then delete this message from your system, without making any copy or distribution.  Thank you.