[cvsnt] Determine What files have changed on a branch

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Wed Mar 30 23:01:14 BST 2005

Is there a quick and easy way to determine what files have actually changed
on a branch.

For example, you apply a branch tag to an entire module, do some work,
commit some files to that branch, some time passes and now you want to get a
list of all the files that have actually been commited to that branch?

Seems like it would be something like a diff between the branch point and
the branch tip but I don't want a full diff I just want a list of changed
file names and paths.

This seems like a rather common task, is there a simple solution I'm
missing?

Thanks,
Matt