[cvsnt] RE: cvsnt

Oliver Giesen giesen at lucatec.de
Mon May 2 08:24:03 BST 2005

> I read on http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2004-June/013196.html
> that 2.0.41a is the last version for using with wsad.

No, you misread. I wrote that *at the time of that writing* (i.e. almost
a year ago) the latest recommended release was 2.0.41a (the original
author was still using 2.0.4) and that *any* releases *later* than 2.0.4
contained many wsad-related fixes/workarounds. Actually, for 2.0.58b
Tony spent some considerable time negotiating with the Eclipse team to
come up with feasable compatibility settings. So, the latest release
availailable *now* should be alright just as well.

Hope this helps.

Oliver
MSN: ogiesen at hotmail.com
ICQ: 18777742	(http://wwp.icq.com/18777742)