[cvsnt] RE: cvsnt

Oliver Giesen giesen at lucatec.de
Mon May 2 09:29:40 BST 2005

> I tried with 2.5.01 and in WSAD i get always an error 'Resource ...
> it not a child of folder ...'
> This is an error i didn't have when i used the older version of
> cvsnt.
> So i think there is still a problem in the newer version of cvsnt
> <--> wsad...

AFAIHU you need to set the server explicitly into compatibility mode by
ticking all the checkboxes under "Non-CVSNT clients" on the
Compatibility tab of the CVSNT server's control panel applet.

Note that I have no first-hand experience with this at all as I'm not
using either Eclipse nor WSAD. I'm only quoting what I read on the
lists. Thus I recommend taking this discussion to the CVSNT list
(already CC'd) where there will be a number of more knowledgeable people
in this regard.

Hope this helps.

Oliver
---- ------------------
MSN: ogiesen at hotmail.com
ICQ: 18777742	(http://wwp.icq.com/18777742)
Y! : ogiesen

I tried with 2.5.01 and in WSAD i get always an error 'Resource ... it
not a child of folder ...'
This is an error i didn't have when i used the older version of cvsnt.
So i think there is still a problem in the newer version of cvsnt <-->
wsad...

Thanks

Best regards / Vriendelijke groeten / Cordialement

Niko Juncker
Consultant
IBS T&S