[cvsnt] Re: Alert: Binary files are corrupted when you do acvsremove

Luigi D. Sandon cp at sandon.it
Wed May 11 22:22:15 BST 2005

> and was a maintenance headache. But no matter which tool you use, it's
> no better than *how* you use it of course.

I guess Tony alone can't handle everything :-) We're using Mantis too from
some time now with excellent results, however using it inside a company is
very different than using open to everybody.

Maybe with a group of experienced user with enough time to verify and filter
the bugs in the database it could work - but could be a problem to "mantain"
too many releases - they should be "reduced" to a few ones, even many seem
to be still using very "old" releases.

Or just some selected users should be allowed to "move" bugs from the
mailing list to the database - again, it's a task requiring time and some
systems to verify the bugs.

--
Luigi D. Sandon