[cvsnt] Re: Windows Server Domain problem.

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri May 13 16:21:05 BST 2005

Charles J Gillan wrote:

> We can't understand this because we were logged into the machine as a user
> with Administrator privileges in the same domain VINDALOO.
>
> Could someone explain the correct set-up for this situation ?

The user that the cvsnt service is running as needs impersonation
privilege.  The default LocalSystem user normally has this (although not
always... I think different versions of Win2003 have different defaults).

Also it probably won't work unless you've rebooted since installing
cvsnt (this is dependent on your domain setup but without going into
lots of detail it's best to assume that the reboot is necessary).