[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Thu May 19 20:28:41 BST 2005

Oliver Giesen wrote:

> Gerhard Fiedler wrote:
>
>> Tony Hoyle wrote:
>>
>>> By convention my release announcements are always called 'Latest
>>> Updates'.  It wasn't planned that way, but it'll probably always be
>>> so.
>>>
>>> I could setup a newsgroup for it I guess, if people reall wanted it.
>>
>> Thanks, but it doesn't seem that way.
>
> What do you mean?

Tony: "I could setup a newsgroup .., if people really wanted it."
Me: "Thanks, but it doesn't seem that way ..."

I meant it doesn't seem that way that people really want the separate
newsgroup (because of lack of feedback).

I also said that I find the convention (to have a defined subject) good
enough.

Gerhard