[cvsnt] FW: CVS automatically change the file content

He, Hodgen hodgen.he at bearingpoint.com
Wed May 25 06:54:43 BST 2005

Dear all,

For the following issue, now I know that is is the issue of keyword expansion.

But I added a line in the config file

      # Do not expand any RCS keywords
      KeywordExpand=i
and committed.

Then when I adding a file, I will receive the error like the following: "unrecognized keyword 'KeywordExpand'"

Is it not supported?

My cvs version is CVSNT 2.0.11

Thanks.