[cvsnt] Re: Sync of Local and Remote CVS Server

Manjunath N.S. manjunath.ns at gmail.com
Tue May 31 05:51:45 BST 2005

Hi,

we have parallel development team, each works two different module,
each of these module has dependencies. So the main aim is if one
module breaks due compilation problem  or some other thing, it should
not affect the other team.

To acheive this what we have done is we take stable code from Main CVS
into our local CVS,and we start working this local CVS. If in between
from the Main CVS, if there is release is made, then those latest
changes from Main CVS we want to include into our Local CVS.

hope this will be clear..

thanks
manju