Réf. : Re: Re : [cvsnt] Unknown expansion option ' æ'

feymard at stago.fr feymard at stago.fr
Tue May 31 13:18:10 BST 2005

I use Windows (both client and server) and have this problem too (not on
one file: hundreds can be corrupted)

                      Tony Hoyle
                      <tmh at nodomain.org        Pour :    cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
                      >                        cc :      (ccc : Franck-Sébastien EYMARD/GENNEVILLIERS/STAGO)
                      Envoyé par :             Objet :   Re: Re : [cvsnt] Unknown expansion option ' æ'
                      cvsnt-bounces at cvs
                      nt.org

                      31/05/2005 12:39

David Somers wrote:

> Tony, do you have a dangling pointer and are writing out garbage for
kopt?

The code that writes it is pretty self contained.

I've never seen this, but then most of my testing is on Win32.  It could
be a Unix specific thing...  What processor/gcc/etc.?