RE: Re : [cvsnt] Unknown expansion option ' æ'

David Somers dsomers at trevezel.com
Tue May 31 15:35:16 BST 2005

True... but it does look suspiciously like its writing out garbage.

(actually it

This stuff is written out in rcs.cpp or server.cpp? (I'm trying to get my
head around the source and since hay-fever season is upon me its an uphill
struggle to concentrate!)

> I've never seen this, but then most of my testing is on Win32.  It could
> be a Unix specific thing...  What processor/gcc/etc.?

AMD Semperon processor.

gcc (GCC) 3.3.5-20050130 (Gentoo Linux 3.3.5.20050130-r1,
ssp-3.3.5.20050130-1, pie-8.7.7.1)

David.

p.s. Is there any easy way that I can put dome debug code into the server to
track down this problem.