[cvsnt] Regarding Installation in CITRIX

Mallesh mallesh_efftrons at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 11 16:51:36 GMT 2005

Hello Every Body,

My organization is new to version control systems (i.e. till now we are not using any version control soft-wares). Now we are planning to build CVSNT on CITRIX environment working on Windows 2000 server. But we are in confusion, is CVSNT support the CITRIX environment or not. If yes which type of protocol (sspi, pserver etc
) we have to use. Can any body help me to build fail-safe environment.

With regards,
Mallesh