[cvsnt] Sudden slowdown with 2.0.62.1817

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 16:42:38 GMT 2005

I've checked the memory usage, but memory is not an issue on this machine at
all.  There is still over 250Meg of RAM that is free...

Thanks again,

Eric

"Randy McCharles" <RandyMcCharles at smarttech.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.17.1131557213.17086.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
Have you checked the memory usage on the server?
A whole back one of our users check in a LARGE binary file and this cause
permanent memory leakage on our CVS server. stop/starting CVS restored the
memory, but the problem reoccurred until I removed the large file.

Randy McCharles

SMART Technologies Inc.

Senior Software Developer

Tel. 403.802.3347  Fax 403.229.2531