[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt Digest, Vol 35, Issue 25

ann anonymous.any at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 09:33:43 GMT 2005

Hi,

Thanks for ur quick reply. I tried to run the telnet command but i am
not able to get the telnet connection
telnet pc1 2401
but i got the error
connection to host lost

ya i am using the same  machine(server) as client
How to open a TCP port 2401?

I tried google search and also the manual on the http://www.cvsnt.org
site but i am not able to get the error