[cvsnt] cvs server : cannot write entry to log filter

Evan Chou cyq_0906 at yahoo.com.tw
Fri Nov 18 12:38:40 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I'm running cvsnt on Windows 2003. cvsnt is installed by an non-admin
domain account named "cvsadm".

My customization is using logInfo to update Bugzilla database.

All (echo %{sVv} & more) | logInfo.bat

But it works only when cvsadm commits. When I commit CVS via other
domain users, I always get an error message "cannot write entry to log...".
However, the file is committed indeed.

Every domain user can read/write CVS repository and can read the path to
cvsnt.

Anyone have idea to this problem?