[cvsnt] administrative file for cvs add

Dulat Simon Simon.Dulat at Micronas.com
Tue Nov 22 12:47:02 GMT 2005

Hi Oliver,
thanks for your input!
Yes, I guess you are right we could bring the Eclipse "CVS client" to
work with a CVSNT server then.
But: another point is bothering us. I read something about "sandboxes on
remote shares is not supported" on CVSNT.
What's that about?
Most of my colleges do have their sandboxes on network shares connected
by samba.
Best regards,
Simon