[cvsnt] Re: commit/unedit strangeness

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Nov 23 13:06:16 GMT 2005

You could do the following for testing:

Install the latest CVSNT server on a different PC than your real server,
for example your own workstation.

Create a test repository on it.

Copy a module from your real server (copy the xxx,v files) to the test
server

Now experiment with the edit cycles on a sandbox checked out from this
test server.
You will be using your real RCS files (copies) so any issue with the
existing data would come up.

Best regards,

Bo Berglund