[cvsnt] ** YOU ARE A STAR PRIZE WINNER** CONTACT FOR IMMEDIATE CLAIMS

PREMIER LOTTERY UK DRAWS premierdraws4 at msn.com
Mon Oct 3 02:03:02 BST 2005

THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
PREMIER LOTTERY
12 BRIDGE STREET,
STAINES MIDDLESEX TW18 4TP UK
UNITED KINGDOM
TEL/FAX: 44 70928998613

MEMO FROM: THE PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
PREMIER LOTTERY

Congratulations Category A prize winner! You have been selected as one of two winners of the PREMIER LOTTERY,computer ballot draws and thus will be a privileged recipient of the grand draw prize of £6,500,000 (Six million five hundred thousand Great Britain Pounds only). Winning File Reference number for your prize is PLUK/2030/0181/08; ticket number 101-OIO-77/A.

We in the PREMIER LOTTERY,is by this program,launching our model computer balloting lottery draws,developed and designed to satisfy the cravings of the ever growing number of participants in our various lottery programs. with funds accrued exclusively from previous draws, payouts to all Winners are guaranteed and will be transferred in record time.

After randomly selecting 15,000 participants from an initial database of 300,000 emails and zoning all participants by their respective continents from across the globe, we produced an extensive list from which you have emerged as one of the winners of the Grand Draw prize.
To ensure a smooth collection of your winnings, the transfer of your prize is to been handled by your Claims Director. You are to contact our agent by email and/or fax within a week of receiving this notice. Please find full contact details below:

MRS.Susan EDWARDS
FINANCIAL DIRECTOR
LINK TRUST FINANCE LTD

EMAIL:  linktrustfinanceagent at msn.com

TEL: +44 703 184 1932
FAX: +44-87-1243-3667

Also find all other relevant winning lottery information below:
Draw Serial No: 55/849177
Batch No: 01-A223
Zonal Draw No: A1-101
Grand Draw No: 56748

You are seriously advised to keep all winning lottery information and numbers from the public in line with our company security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous individuals.
Please direct all further correspondences and queries to your respective category Prize Transfer handlers. Congratulations once again from the PREMIER LOTTERY Family.

Sincerely,
THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
PREMIER LOTTERY,
12 BRIDGE STREET,
STAINES MIDDLESEX TW18 4TP UK
UNITED KINGDOM
TEL/FAX: 44 70928998613

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.