[cvsnt] Out of memory

Wisley Wisley wisley.hk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 09:35:46 BST 2005

Hi there,
I hit this error message when I was trying to commit one of my
project. Anything I can do to fix this out? My /Document has 14G
source inside.

The server reported an error while performing the "cvs commit"
command. (took 11:09.219)
   Error: Document: cvs [server aborted]: out of memory; can not
reallocate 1250729001 bytes
***

Regards,
Wisley