[cvsnt] Re: Commitinfo script output line endings 0d 0d 0a

Oliver Koltermann okoltermann_deletethis_ at gmx.de
Wed Oct 5 10:03:52 BST 2005

Hello again,

back from 2 1/2 weeks of holiday I'm a little bit sad to see that
nobody with scripting experience had a small advice for me. I would be
happy to see the following two points answered:

1. Is there a convention that server side scripting in CVSNT has to
   give output with unix style line endings even on a Windows box?

2. If so, can somebody help me in generating unix line endings in
   Python?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
O. Koltermann