[cvsnt] Re: Problem with Taginfo script

Oliver Koltermann okoltermann_deletethis_ at gmx.de
Fri Oct 7 10:35:08 BST 2005

> after upgrading from 2.0.58d to:
> $ cvs version
> Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build
> 2088 (client/server)
> Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build
> 2088 (client/server)
>
> ... i cannot use my tag-checker script anymore. When I want to tag a

Strange, because I often read about 2.0.58 to be broken in case of the
taginfo script. It should work better than before with the version you
have now.

There were changes to the script handling between the versions, but as
your simple example script isn't even called... sorry, I have no idea.

Good luck,
O. Koltermann