[cvsnt] Re: Problem with Taginfo script

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Oct 7 18:22:29 BST 2005

On 07 Oct 2005 11:35:08 +0200, Oliver Koltermann
<okoltermann_deletethis_ at gmx.de> wrote:

>> after upgrading from 2.0.58d to:
>> $ cvs version
>> Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build
>> 2088 (client/server)
>> Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build
>> 2088 (client/server)
>>
>> ... i cannot use my tag-checker script anymore. When I want to tag a
>
>Strange, because I often read about 2.0.58 to be broken in case of the
>taginfo script. It should work better than before with the version you
>have now.

The broken part of taginfo in 2.0.58 is that it does not supply the
file list as it is supposed to do. Instaed of the file names only
internal pointers to the string memory space are supplied...

All other things seem to work fine.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)