[cvsnt] Problems using client under Linux with SSPI protocol

vega, james vega_james at emc.com
Mon Oct 10 15:44:00 BST 2005

I recently tried to move my development environment to a linux system.  This
requires that I am able to access our CVSNT server which uses the SSPI
protocol for authentication.  Whenever I attempt to login to the server from
my linux system I get an "Authentication protocol rejected access" error.

  jamessan at ubuntu:~$ cvs -d:sspi:jvega at 10.15.51.100:/qata login
  Logging in to :sspi:jvega at 10.15.51.100:2401:/qata
  CVS Password:
  cvs [login aborted]: Authentication protocol rejetected access

I'm entering the correct password and it works fine from my Windows system.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

James