[cvsnt] query on permissions

Elaine . cmap_sec at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 11:44:12 BST 2005

hi
We run a fairly new version of cvsnt on windows 2003.
At the moment I have permissions on the individual
modules but anyone can create a new module. I want to
limit who can create modules without breaking their
access to existing ones. I was thinking of reducing
who has access to CVSROOT but as its a live system I
wanted a second opinion before I do this. If I limit
CVSROOT to ONLY those who can create modules will this
break any of the modules and peoples ability to
checkout/add/commit in them ? If I'm wrong whats the
best way to go about this ?
Elaine