[cvsnt] Re: New Bugs - Upgrading from CVSNT 2.5.01 (Travis) Build 1976 to CVSNT 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build 2115

Jakob Kruse kruse at kruse-net.dk
Sun Oct 16 16:38:51 BST 2005

I just tried downgrading the server to 2.5.01.1976. It changes the error,
but doesn't seem to remove the problem. Where 2.5.02 would give me the
"Unknown Error -1" error, 2.5.01 gives me:

cvs.exe [checkout aborted]: authorization failed: server <censored> rejected
access to /myrepo for user Jakob Kruse

Using Tortoise this results in a login prompt, after which Tortoise sends a
cvs login command, but the error just comes again.

Regards,
Jakob

news:dito0e$poi$1 at paris.nodomain.org...