[cvsnt] Re: virtual branches ?

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Tue Oct 18 14:17:06 BST 2005

> There's no need for it surely - that's what merging does, and it does
> it a lot better than mucking around with moving branches...

True, but the exceptions exist. E.g. our case with shared binary files,
which are changing in their HEADs but are used over several developer
branches in several different, and otherwise independent, modules.

Thanks all for pointing me where to look. Should the magic branches work
in 2.0.58d ?

Best Regards,
JP