[cvsnt] Why to upgrade CVSNT: 2.0.11?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Oct 21 16:39:43 BST 2005

And why CVS needs  to keep a list of tag strings in CVSROOT/val-tags is
completely beyond me. In earlier discussions it turned out that all of
a sudden the CVSNT server could start a scan of the complete repository to
fill the val-tags file with existing tags. Witha *big* repository with
many files this can take a very long time.
And for what purpose???
The list contains no valuable information at all as far as I can see.

/Bo