[cvsnt] cvs problem can't create temporary directory -- permission denied

David Bowman bigdave1 at knology.net
Fri Oct 21 21:53:40 BST 2005

I have upgraded to version 2.0.2.4 of wincvs and version 2.5.02.2064 of
cvsnt.  When I try to perform an update I get the following error:

cvs [server aborted]: can't create temporary directory
c:\cvstempdir/cvs-serv<id>:  permission denied

cvs [update aborted]:  reading from server:  error: -1

I appreciate any help you might can give me.

David Bowman