[cvsnt] Auditing plugin settings?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Oct 23 17:33:42 BST 2005

I thought that I might as well try out the auditing featuire using
MSSQL as the database backend, so I have created a database named
CVSNT and populated it with tables using the sql script from
triggers/sql.
Next I created an ODBC system datasource named CVSNT (surprise!).
Then I went to the CVSNT control panel to configure the auditing and
opened its configuration panel. I understand all but one box here:

Question 1:
What is "Prefix" supposed to mean???

Anyway it seems to make no difference if I fill it in because the
auditing starts anyway. :-)

Question 2:
Since the auditing stores the diff and log message along with other
data, will it not potentially grow the database a lot?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)