[cvsnt] CVSNT Audit Error with Viewcvs

Vinay Jhumun ljhumun at sil.intnet.mu
Tue Oct 25 08:02:39 BST 2005

Hi,
I have come across an error while viewing a text file thro the viewcvs.
I have enabled the Auditing feature in the CVSNT 2.5.02.2088.

and when am trying to view a  text file using the viewcvs, i get the
following written in the textfile:

TestFormat = Insert Into %sSessionLog (Command, Date, Hostname, Username, SessionId, VirtRepos, PhysRepos, Client) Values ('%s','%s','%s','%s','%s','%s','%s','%s')
Argument 7 is null
Format = Insert Into %sSessionLog (Command, Date, Hostname, Username, SessionId, VirtRepos, PhysRepos, Client) Values ('%s','%s','%s','%s','%s','%s','%s','%s')
Argument 7 is null
Format = Insert Into %sSessionLog (Command, Date, Hostname, Username, SessionId, VirtRepos, PhysRepos, Client) Values ('%s','%s','%s','%s','%s','%s','%s','%s')
Argument 7 is null

The content in the text file was just:
Test

Has anyone come across such an error?? PLz help me...

It's just with viewcvs, but when i checkout using TortoiseCVS, it's ok,

Thnks in advance,
regards
vinay