[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT Audit Error with Viewcvs

Vinay Jhumun ljhumun at sil.intnet.mu
Tue Oct 25 11:25:33 BST 2005

Hi,
The problem is just for text file i think, for word documents it's ok.

And yes when i have unchecked  Sessions in the CVSNT Audit Plugin
Settings from the Control Panel, it's ok, i am able to view the text
file without that error.

Maybe there is something wrong somewhere when it tries to write to the
SessionLog table from the browser.
Am using the MSSQL server 2000.

Regards
vinay