[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2132/3 and cvslock problems

Jakob Kruse kruse at kruse-net.dk
Fri Oct 28 13:26:49 BST 2005

2.5.03.2132 msi installer. Tried two times (thinking it was my fault), the
second time being very careful to reboot all the time (uninstall, reboot,
install, reboot, didn't work, repair install, reboot, still didn't work).

/Jakob

"Bo Berglund" <Bo.Berglund at system3r.se> wrote in message
news:mailman.519.1130501719.31093.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
Which installer did you use?