[cvsnt] Locked File

Ron McCafferty ron at data2.com
Mon Oct 31 17:51:47 GMT 2005

Hi,

I purchased and installed the "Suite" version of CVSNT and Tortoise to
evaluate changing to CVSNT from SourceSafe.   I installed the software
on a development NT 2003 server that only I use.  I used tortoise to
create a new module, add files, and commit changes.  Now when I use
Tortoise to check out the files one file OrderInputDetail.rptproj.user
remains locked.  There doesn't seem to be a way to manually unlock it.
How do I do so?  Any idea why one file won't unlock?

Thanks,

Ron McCafferty