[cvsnt] CVS tag_email problem

M. Sheppard sheppam at wsdot.wa.gov
Mon Oct 31 17:50:46 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to use the tag_email file to send notifications when a
project has been tagged.  When the email arrives, the [module] parameter
isn't being resolved, and only the first file in the
[begin_file]...[end_file] is being displayed (although it is getting
displayed several times). This is the output:

N AssemblyInfo.cs 1.1 Test-1-0-0-5
N AssemblyInfo.cs 1.1 Test-1-0-0-5
N AssemblyInfo.cs 1.1 Test-1-0-0-5
N AssemblyInfo.cs 1.1 Test-1-0-0-5
N AssemblyInfo.cs 1.1 Test-1-0-0-5

Does anyone know what's going on?  Here is my email template: