[cvsnt] SSPI protocol and password changes

IAB iab941 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 12:35:22 BST 2005

We change all our users password, and now it is no possible enter in CVS
using SSPI protocol. It responds "-1: Unknown" error for all commands.

I've readed in archives about it (for example in
http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2004-January/010428.html), but I
haven't found any solution.

Can anybody help me?

TIA