[cvsnt] Re: I get 'file in the way' errors when I don't think I should.

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at system3r.se
Fri Sep 30 16:15:57 BST 2005

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:54:58 +0100, "Richard Kerry"
<Richard.Kerry at bbc.co.uk> wrote:

>I've just tried this process from both WinCvs and Tortoise.
>In both cases windows/bin/drivers appears in the initial greyed out and
>preceded by '?' list of folders being ignored.

Check in the windows/bin/CVS/Entries file if there is a line which
specifies directory drivers.
If there is none then when you update from above drivers and check the
option to create missing directories that exist in repository the
existing folder is truly "in the way".
You could add a line to the Entries file manually specifying this
folder and see what happens.

/Bo Berglund