[cvsnt] How to Import module without modify the tag

Wisley Wisley wisley.hk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:23:13 BST 2005

Hi all,
I am not sure if there is anyone who asked the same question before,
however I cannot find it in the archive.
My question is the source which I download from sourceforgee with tag $id$
 * $Id: create.php,v 1.14 2005/01/03 12:56:20 nbm Exp $

However when I Import the project to a module, the tag become
 * $Id: create.php,v 1.1 2005/09/30 05:21:49 administrator Exp $

Is there any way I can prevent the tag being update by the CVS?
What I want to do is to compare the source from my own with the
original, however with this tag different, almost every file show
modified.
I am currently using wincvs which location in my personal desktop.

Thanks and Regards,
Wisley