[cvsnt] Trouble with ssh

Andre Ferreira alflol at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 10:05:53 BST 2006

Hi,

I´m having a little trouble with setting up a Linux cvsnt server with ssh.
Currently i´m using ssh protocol to establish authenthication over a Windows
Active Directory,
wich works fine with the windbind deamon. The command login works as
espected.

The problem comes when i try to operate over the server, whem i try to
checkout from the reposiory
i revceive the error message:

cvs [checkout aborted]: cvs [server abosted] : /home/cvsrep: no such
repository

whem i try the pserver protocol it works fine.

I currently folowing the wiki howto in the cvsnt site ' Linux instalation '.
Any ideas what might what could be wrong?

Thanks