[cvsnt] Re: Using SSPI destroys fileattr.xml

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Apr 14 22:43:35 BST 2006

Robert,

Please see this FAQ on submitting support requests:
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq2.asp#2z

Without a trace, exact commands, copies of files, error messages and client and server os versions it is really difficult to understand or reproduce your problem.

A few Siemens sites have professional support as well - if you are at one of those sites then you should submit support requests through the official channels (check the eBook - I think it's at around page 12).

Tony,

>>I have also used this position to lowercase the username (and domain),
>>because windows sometimes uses uppercase, sometimes lowercase usernames
>
>Not necessary - username compares are not case sensitive in Windows.

Could this occur if Robert is using a Windows client and Unix server?

Thanks,

Arthur Barrett