[cvsnt] cvsnt authenticate to two domains

Elaine . cmap_sec at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 19 13:53:33 BST 2006

hi
we are running 2.5.03 build 2151 on windows 2003. We
use active directory to authentication users and as
such it has a default domain. Is there a way for it to
also authenticate against another domain ? if two
domains are set up with trust will cvsnt use them ok ?
or is none of this possible ?
Thanks for any info before I try to play with it and
see what happens.
Ely