[cvsnt] Re: Trying to build cvsnt 2.5.03, lockservice.vcproj failed to load

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Apr 24 16:09:14 BST 2006

Glen,
as I hope I stated in my original post (not available here at work) I am
using the same Visual Studio DOTNET *2003* as I used to compile CVSNT
only about a few months back.

I just did this:
1) Updated my sources from CVSNT (still on the branch holding the 2.5.03
codebase even though the branch is named 2_0_x or similar).
2) Fired up VisualStudio 2003 and selected the cvsnt solution from the
list of remembered solutions

At this moment during solution load the error message about being unable
to load the project pops up and when I OK it VS2003 completes loading
all the other projects.

A 'rebuild solution' runs through and there are warnings but no real
errors (only one on the very last line talking about some strange
nonexisting bat file). But of course since the lockserver project did
not load it is not built either.

I am not going to install VS2005 unless I am forced to do it....

Best regards,

Bo Berglund