[cvsnt] Re: Trying to build cvsnt 2.5.03, lockservice.vcproj failed to load

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Mon Apr 24 16:27:21 BST 2006

Bo Berglund wrote:
> Glen,
> as I hope I stated in my original post (not available here at work) I am
> using the same Visual Studio DOTNET *2003* as I used to compile CVSNT
> only about a few months back.

Yes, you were clear.  I just didn't have much else to offer outside that
bit that the 2.6.* code was updated for VS2005 use.  The unwritten
assumption there is that there's some sort of incompatibility in the
.prj (or other) files.  I don't know that for a fact, so I didn't say
that either.  Just trying to offer what I can.

--
Glen Starrett