[cvsnt] Re: Problem with .dll's

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Apr 29 17:27:44 BST 2006

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:00:39 +0530, "G Rama Krishna"
<grkrishna at visualsoft-tech.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I have problem with the versions of .dll files. The issue is "ONLY latest revision of .dll is working"
>For example, 1.3 revision of abc.dll, which was the latest revision, is executing successfully.
>When I updated this file with new revision (say 1.4) , the 1.3 revision is not working. If fact it is not recognizing as 'dll' file.

Are you sure the dll files are stored as binary in CVS???

>Because of this all the builds were referring 1.3 revision were failing. Only the latest version of 'dll' is working.
>
>I am using CVSNT 2.5.01(Travis) Build 1927 version and operating system is Windows Server 2000.

Rather old intermediate version. I think I remember issues with binary
files back around the time this was current. Better to keep in sync
with the CVSNT development and use build 2260 now.

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)