[cvsnt] update problem branch

majieke K pieketoe at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 18:26:19 BST 2006

We are using wincvs 2.0.0.2 and cvsnt 2.5.1.1990. It was working fine till afew days ago. If we are nowediting say revision 1.2.4.5 in a branche with as sticky tag the branch and not revision and we commit we get revision 1.2.4.6 in the repository. Only if someone updates the branche he is not getting this new revision.
  If we use log we can see the revision, with status it is not saying 'update needed' what we should aspected, but we get with status "up to date".
  We only get the revison with the revision number as sticky tag.
  On the graph the revision are beneath each other and we can' see a difference between revision 1.2.4.4, 1.2.4.5 and 1.2.4.6.
  We do not have a tag on the revisions.
  We only get the revsions with the branch name. It looks like that the new revision is not belonging to the branch but nothing has been change on the server settings.

  Regards,
  majieke

  We need more information in order to be able to offer even an idea, supply all the information listed here:
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq2.asp#2z

Regards,

Arthur