[cvsnt] ascii/binary property (SOLVED)

patrick goovaerts patrick at pgoovaerts.be
Sat Aug 5 16:43:53 BST 2006

It is true that I don't know much about CVS, hence the stupid questions,...
and I don't want to start a discussion of where to ask questions but...

IMHO, the ascii/binary property is linked to CVS (CVSNT in my case) which is
'plugged-in' into Eclipse.  This property is related to how the files are
saved and treated by CVS no?  As you said yourself: "when you add a file to
a CVS module usingthe "cvs add" command then you should also set the file
type properly."

Then the question was placed in the correct forum, no?

meanwhile I understand the usage of the ascii/binary property and my
questions was answered.
Thank you all folks!

"Bo Berglund" <bo.berglund at system3r.se> schreef in bericht
news:c7a9d21jluo619t8oijcmpb9bg9ep9f2rv at 4ax.com...