[cvsnt] MSI installer error for custom install

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Aug 15 22:10:06 BST 2006

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:51:24 +0200, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:32:22 +0200, Bo Berglund
><bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:
>
>>Btw, I know you have told me before in some thread what application is
>>actually used to build the MSI installer. But I can't find that
>>message, could you please direct me to the proper place again?
>
>Never mind, I found it again. Its Votive2 the WIX toolset for Visual
>Studio 2003 available at SourceForge here:
>http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=105970
>Just downloaded and installed it, now remains to figure out how to
>actually use it...

Apparently there are a few .wixproj files missing from CVS.
There are a number of wxs files that probably are linked together by
some master project file (wixproj) that is missing....
Can't figure out how to use these wxs files....

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)