[cvsnt] CVSNT newsserver problems?

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Mon Aug 21 21:23:54 BST 2006

Bo Berglund wrote:

> Today I hav enoted two possible problems:
>
> 1) Posts I have done by email from work to the cvsgui list have not
> showed up in the newsserver even though they came back as email.

I can read your messages in the newsserver, so they seem to have got there.

> 2) There has been not a single message on the cvsnt.support newsgroup
> today. Strange considering the recent activity.

It could just be that today is a slow day, or that people are doing other
things - me: I was no where near a computer today... 12 hours in my garden
with a pick and shovel doing some landscaping while the weather was, for
once, good :-)

--
David Somers
typographer/programmer/whatever