[cvsnt] cvs update does not set ErrorLevel

Michel Terrisse mterrisse at free.fr
Tue Aug 22 08:52:33 BST 2006

Hello,

I am new to cvsnt. I use version 2.5.03 build 2382.
I just wrote a makefile that invoques cvsnt (cvs update, cvs commit, etc.).
The makefile does not stop when cvs update fails. I tried this from the
command line :

cvs update DoesNotExist
  cvs update: nothing known about DoesNotExist
echo %errorlevel%
  0

So the exit code is not reliable. Why does cvsnt return 0 when it fails ? Is
there any way to detect that the command has failed ?

Thank you for your help,

Michel