[cvsnt] cvsnt on vista

James Haring jamesharinghome at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 20:55:05 GMT 2006

All,

I am unable to run the cvsnt control panel on Vista.  The change log states:

*>>>Important changes between stable release 2.5.03.2260 and 2.5.03.2382

* >>>Control panel modified to work on vista beta builds

Installed is cvsnt 2.5.04 build (zen) built 2471 on Vista RC1 build 5600.
The command line works, the client works. The services are running, but not
control panel.

I guess all I really need the control panel is to set the cvs repository
location and I may need to set to cvs emulation flag.  I can set the
location with an environment variable, but not the flag.

Any suggestions on how to get this running?  Am I missing something?

Thanks,

James