[cvsnt] cvs diff -N has error for added file: "cvs diff: nul: Invalid argument"

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Fri Dec 29 08:04:33 GMT 2006

Gabriel Genellina wrote:

> At Thursday 28/12/2006 19:14, David Somers wrote:
>
>> > Server: (CVSNT) 2.5.02.2064
>> > Client: (CVSNT) 2.5.02.2064  (localhost)
>>[snip]
>> > I would really like this resolved.
>>
>>Does it still happen with the latest testing release?
>
> I've noticed that bug before, and was corrected around September on
> (CVSNT) 2.5.04 (Zen) Build 2442 (client/server)
> (a testing release by the time)

My comment was aimed more as a hint to Eric Pabst: specifically, before
saying you'd like a bug resolved, its generally a good idea to run the
latest stable, then latest testing to check that it hasn't already been
fixed.

--
David Somers - typographer/programmer/whatever
Random and sometimes useful stuff blogged at http://www.omz13.com